The NFL Draft is a tough cookie to book.
Oddsmakers frantically try to keep up with the latest football news, mock drafts and team rumors while trading NFL Draft odds over a few weeks, or even months for a prop like No. 1 overall pick.
With the top selection being a moving target basically since last year’s draft, SportsBetting is reporting that it will turn a profit regardless of who is picked first.
Evan Neal will generate the least amount of profit for the book if he is selected first while Travon Walker (currently the favorite with -500 odds) is second.
Here and the Top 10 liabilities for the book:
1. Bengals TIGHT END first position drafted
2. Rams KICKER/PUNTER/LONG SNAPPER first position drafted
3. Aidan Hutchinson to be picked No. 3 overall
4. Derek Stingley Jr. draft position UNDER 7.5
5. Aidan Hutchinson to be picked No. 4 overall
6. Will the No. 1 overall pick cry: YES
7. Ahmad Gardner draft position UNDER 5.5
8. Evan Neal to be picked No. 5 overall
9. Under 3.5 QBs selected in first round
10. Matt Corral draft position OVER 35.5