Pretty good chance picks are done for the day! The quality of the slate always determines the number of picks. Yeah, we’ve had 12 in a day. Friday, two Wise Guys, an underdog screams out as does a runline where we get juice, plus a Major in MLB. Wise Guy is a Juicy Lucy. Previously referred as a Dandy Dog, a Juicy Lucy is either a moneyline underdog or runline favorite in which we get at least +140 juice. We changed the name to reflect it includes runline chalk.
Thanks to 2-1 on Wise Guys, we squeezed out winning day 7-of-8, with six being easily winning portfolios. I am 30-21 with eight winners of 130 or more. I am 7-2 with Wise guys, with four winners of 130 or more. Get the picks now
HOUSTON (MCCULLERS -170) LA Angels (Andriese) at Bovada
I hate chalk, but it’s always facts over agenda. Very large favorites since 2015 under specific circumstances that apply today are 1611-644 for +326.12 units and a 7 ROI. Hot road teams are 263-148 for 72.89 units and a 12.8 ROI since 2017. We found that in the post-steroid era, team streaks are more stable.
- Brewers-Cards joins Phillies-Jays and Nats-Marlins as Covid cancellations
- Yankees closer Aroldis Chapman is eligible to return after Covid
- Damian Lillard will return for Blazers
- 28.9 points per game, 7.8 assists despite being slowed by injury before break
- 89 percent of money on Orlando Magic, 88 on Dallas
- 87 percent of cash on Sacramento OVER, 86 percent on Boston OVER