Top MLB betting trends for Tuesday, June 21.
- Oakland 7-27 (-23.2 units) home against runline
- Oakland 0-15 (-15.2) to AL starting pitcher with an ERA of 3.70 or less
- Anthony DeSclafani 14-3 (+13.1 units) road versus opponent averaging .5 or more stolen bases per game
- Boston under 11-0 home versus opponent versus a team that converts at least 75% of their save opportunities
- Houston under 41-21 this season
Free winning pick from Joe Duffy:
Arizona-San Diego UNDER 7 (Gallen-Manaea)
Starter with a total less than any recent starts, again listen to what the oddsmakers are telling us because it goes under 3304-2529-257. When comparing the current total to the season average, we have an angle that goes under 2150-1689-237.
Top expert pick: Arizona-San Diego went under last night as a Wise Guy, our only bet and of course a winner! Three bets tonight led by a famed Juicy Lucy! A Juicy Lucy is either an underdog of 140 or more or a runline bet in which we get at least 140. Get the picks now from Grandmaster Handicapper Joe Duffy.