Phoenix 42-18 last 60.
Nets Kevin Durant expected to return to line-up, but James Harden out.
Grizzlies 19-4 as an underdog of 4 or less
Suns 24-9 (all records ATS) to Western Conference
Rockets John Wall is probable.
Rockets 43-71-1 spread skid. Want more intel like this? Check out our sponsor, vetted, approved sportsbook that pays on time. Bet it at Deposit at GTBets now to receive the top welcome bonus online:
– GTBets has a 100% cash bonus up to $250, or a 50% cash bonus up to $500 on your first credit card or cash deposit
– Skrill and Neteller deposits enjoy a 50% Cash Bonus up to $500 at GTBets
– The ability to earn 5%-30% on every reload bonus for life at GTBets
– Free points on your favorite basketball and football teams during regular season
– Weekly newsletter offers like half juice, free wagers, and increased reloads
– Automatic enrollment in Gametime Rewards and your own platinum account
– VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller and Cash options are now all available for you to choose from, and our withdrawals are regarded by many as the best and quickest online all at GTBets
Twins under 30-8-3 to AL.
Cubs under 16-1-1 as a favorite to NL
Biggest public consensus in term of percentage of bets: Brooklyn (71), Charlotte (62)
Most lopsided bets in term of percentage of money and biggest sportsbook liabilities: Denver (86)
Biggest line moves with opening odds followed by current odds: Utah opened -3.5, now -1.5. Indiana -3.5 to -2, Brooklyn -10.5 to -9.
NBA free pick from Joe Duffy is a premium pick today!
ATLANTA -2.5 Memphis
Memphis is in a big 29-4 letdown situation that says to fade them. Memphis is four games over .500 road ATS and two games under at home. But that creates a situation that says to fade road teams that have been better on the road at 143-90-7.
Duffy sweeps the NBA on Tuesday. Wednesday’s sweep is 8-0 led by ESPN NBA Total of the Month. Get the strongest bet in MLB as well. Humbled, grateful, and overwhelmed by how many have locked in long-term and giddy to see names of loyal clients who we hadn’t seen since before the shutdown, now returning. We continue to acquire and refine new formulas. Get the picks now Yes we expect to get outsourced Masters winners coming up.