Year after year since scorephone days, LateInfo gives you the single strongest bet every day it is activated. 1 ET side from Big Red. Big Red is a major figure and pioneer in offshore betting. He has unique access to professional oddsmakers and gamblers. All his bets are based on consulting with elite handicappers, pro bettors and linesmakers and tops the list of sources for LateInfo. Get the picks now
The super sharp report tells us as usual the public loves those road favorites and over bets.
Biggest public consensus in term of percentage of bets: Kansas City, New England
Most lopsided bets in term of percentage of money and biggest sportsbook liabilities: New England, Kansas City, Baltimore; Oakland OVER, Seattle OVER, Kansas City OVER
Sharp versus square metrics AKA pros versus Joes: Tampa Bay, Minnesota OVER
Biggest line moves with opening odds followed by current odds: no significant line moves
LA Chargers at Miami 15 mph winds
Jacksonville at Denver 19 mph winds
Super system: When a home team is undefeated with at least three wins and it’s implied by the oddsmakers that they are not the better team (not laying at least 3.5 at home), the home team is 23-8-1 for 74.2 percent.
- Detroit QB Matt Stafford will play
- Detroit WR Danny Amendola doubtful and CB Darius Slay game-time decision
- LA Chargers RB Melvin Gordon will play, but time is expected to be limited, though OffshoreInsiders.com experts think he will play much more than alleged
- Patriots WR Julian Edelman is probable, but could be limited in snaps
- Colts WR T.Y. Hilton is doubtful
- Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey is game-time decision
- Browns will be without top two CBs Denzel Ward, Greedy Williams
Alert! Alert! Alert! MyBookie is now bonus up to $1000. Yes, hurry for a limited time!